Obtaining home financing can be a complex process, but it doesn’t have to be! Preparing documents can save you a lot of time and hassle. To start, we will need personal information to verify employment for you and your co-borrower (if applicable). We will also need information regarding all of your debts and assets.
In order to expedite the paperwork process, start gathering the following items:
• Pay stubs for most recent 30 day period
• Prior 2 years W-2
• Federal tax returns, all schedules, attachments for prior 2 years
• Copy of State Issued Driver’s License for each borrower
• Prior 2 months full bank statements/investment accounts
• Homeowners Insurance for all real estate owned
• Most recent mortgage statement
• IF you are self-employed, a year to date profit and loss statement
• IF an offer has been made on a property, please provide a fully executed Purchase & Sale Agreement
What costs are involved?
This is a brief rundown of some of the fees that could be associated with your new mortgage:
• Application/Processing Fee- fee to process your loan application
• Appraisal Fee- fee to determine the current value of the property
• Closing Fee- fee to ensure the close of your transaction
• Title Search/Insurance Fee- fee to ensure property is free from liens
• Origination Fee- fee to originator to obtain a lower interest rate
Please note: Additional fees may apply.
Let me help you find the loan program that works best to meet your individual goals.
Call me directly for a free evaluation!
Senior Loan Officer
175 Strafford Ave. Bldg 4 Suite 206
Wayne, PA 19087
PA LIC # 22967/PA Mortgage Lender 23036.010